Friday, October 23, 2009

4. I just looove my mission!

Today, after nearly two years, I got to talk with my son! Elder Collin James Wilson is pretty much awesome! There's just nothing like the mission: the gospel, the friends from that country, and the companion friends! I can't compare it to anything else, it would not be realistic. Where else can you have a son so realistically and yet not literally? The mission is a time of education (spiritual, book, and streetwise) and preparation. Really, there is nothing like it.

Every day I am thankful for the time spent and the place I was sent to on my mission. COSTA RICA. I truly believe a mission gives a man a real view of his identity, potential, focus, and true happiness.

It changes you so much to make you unchangeable. I AM my mission!

I am so thankful for the trials, the happy moments (so many of them) and the people and what they taught me. It just has a way of making me happy!


1 comment: